neeboor is a public social network to make your living area more hackable.
Our goal is to realize the society where people can enjoy location-based communities, find interesting local information, and get an access to what is going on in the world on the basis of location.
We think your personal information is necessary for our service implementation and its optimization, but we regard it as an essential part of our service we have to protect carefully.
In this policy, we specify what is personal information, and how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal information.
1. Information You Share With Us
- public information : location, time zone, language, country
- contact information : e-mail address
- additional information : cookies, log data
- personalized information： cumulative information, estimated data (e.g. your preferences), and secondary data
2. How we Use Your Information
We use your personal information, with your consent, for the purposes described in this section to help us
- provide, maintain, and improve our services
- place an advertisement
3. Your Choice
You can delete and invalidate your personal information by deactivating your account anytime as you want.
However, during the one-month cancellation period after deactivating your account, the information will be maintained within our service to restore it.
We do not delete secondary data which does not enable the identification such as Big Data.
4. Disclosure of Information (Sharing Information with Third Parties)
a. Service Providers
Your personal information would be shared with service providers when we engage them in data analysis, advertisement placement, and other business purposes.
b. Law, Harm, and the Public Interest
- governmental or legal request
- to protect the safety of third parties
- to identify technical issues or causes of bugs
- to protect assets and rights of our company or users who use neeboor
c. Affiliates and Change of Ownership
In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, your personal data may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
6. Contact Us